Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Week in Lunches 2/4-2/8

Here is this weeks lunches for the girls.

On Monday I only had one lunch to pack.  Hannah came down with a cold over the weekend and she needed one more day on the couch before heading back to school.  Kaitlyn had 2 heart PB&Apple butter sandwiches, pretzels, yogurt with frozen raspberries and sprinkles, blueberries and Blueberry Flax Granola from our Naturebox in one of our Mini Dippers.

Tuesday was a hectic morning.  I was ready to send Hannah back to school when she woke up with a mystery rash that started spreading pretty quickly.  I packed Kaitlyn a lunch but to be honest I have no idea what I sent.  I really don't remember much about Tuesday.

.
On Wednesday I still had one lunch to pack, Hannah stayed home one more day just to make sure no more mystery rash appeared.  Kaitlyn was packed a toasted PB & Apple butter sandwich using one of our toast stamps, frozen blueberries with yogurt and sprinkles, a piece of Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake, a GoGo Squeez, and a Mini Dipper with Blueberry Flax Granola.

Ah, Thursday.  Hannah was so happy to go to school that she gave a WOO HOO! and a fist pump as she walked out of the door to the car.  Such a funny girl.  I packed the girls to small heart PB&J sandwiches with sprinkles, sour cream and onion corn puffs, frozen blueberries with yogurt and sprinkles, and a Cutie.  


TGIF! and I mean it.  It was an extremely long week for me for many reasons. The girls had a field trip Friday morning to The Mariners Museum.  I had promised Kaitlyn that the next field trip they went on I would go with her and her class. This child never forgets.  I told her this last year after the field trip to Jamestown when I walked with Hannah. Unfortunately, I had a doctor appointment with a new doctor and I couldn't go.  MAJOR MOM GUILT!  So I tried to pack as much love into their lunches as possible.  They had a heart PB & Apple butter sandwich with a heart fruit leather, pretzels, 2 marshmallow hearts, frozen strawberries with frozen yogurt hearts, and raspberries and blackberries.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment