Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Caught In The Act

The other day the girls were outside playing and brought this to my attention.
"Mom, something ripped up your chair cushion!"  
There is a neighborhood cat that roams around and hangs out in our backyard some.  I thought it was probably him until the other day.  The girls came running into the living room yelling, "MOM, MOM, MOM, IT'S NOT THE CAT, IT'S A SQUIRREL!"  Apparently a squirrel decided to tear up my cushion and use the stuffing for bedding for his/her nest.  Dang squirrel!  Today Hannah (who has been home with me all week due to a cold and weird rash) comes running up to me, "Mom, the squirrel is back in the chair!"  So I  grabbed the camera and sure enough this is what we see.




Dang squirrel! I sent Lexi outside to chase him/her away but I know he/she will be back.  I will have to throw the cushion away but its kind of funny to watch for now.  
I think this is a squirrels way of giving a one finger salute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment