Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Morning Fog

As I made my way through the house to the kitchen this morning I notice the fog was quite thick in my head.  It probably had something to do with not getting enough sleep the last two nights. Not to mention, the school cooties have descended upon our house and Hannah is at home with me today.  But, the day must go on and I still have Kaitlyn to get ready for school.  While waiting on the coffee to finish I started making her lunch. 
Kaitlyn has a PB and pumpkin butter bear sandwich, goldfish crackers, and applesauce.  I also sent some dry cereal as a snack in a reusable fabric snack bag. 

As I worked on her lunch my sleep deprived mind started to busy itself.  I began singing "The Bear Went Over the Mountain".  I then started reciting Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Eric Carle and The B Book by Dr. Seuss.  I decided I was having too much fun and needed to share with my husband. He stared at me like I had lost my mind but eventually joined in.  I can't tell you how many times we read both of those books.  Chants of "Again! Again!" always followed the words The End.  I miss those days.
So I leave you today with a video of Hannah when she was 2 with another favorite book.  I hope it makes you smile and helps to clear the Friday morning fog. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment