Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

You can't have Halloween without Jack-o-lanterns.  My dad and I have a serious love for pumpkin carving.  We have a lot of fun carving them, when he actually lets me do the carving.  :) The girls always talk about using a pattern to carve their pumpkin but always end up drawing it themselves.

I am so glad that my girls are not squeamish about the pumpkin "guts".


This year we let both girls do most of the carving themselves.  We have lots of those little saws from the kits.  I don't think I'm ready to hand them a knife for this yet.
Hannah wanted a basic jack-o-lantern face this year.

Kaitlyn wanted a ghost.  It turned out really cute.  It looks like a pac-man ghost.


Happy Halloween! 

1 comment:

  1. We let the boys go at their pumpkins with the jig saw! It's both exciting and gut wrenching....

    ReplyDelete